Heal your Land ~ Heal your Home ~ Heal Yourself
The Secrets of Sacred Geometry is a five-module 2-1/2 year certification course designed to teach key concepts from the European Master Builder Tradition. It is a tradition rich in the wisdom of how to work with the rhythms of the sun, earth, solar and sacred geometry. Explore how measurement, rhythm, proportion all play an important part in designing and building life-enhancing harmonious homes, structures, gardens, art, and more. This training is life changing!
Taking classes with Dominique Susani is really a transformative experience. In a very simple and clear way, he reveals the great secrets of the ancient buildings. He also teaches us to reconnect with our own sensitivity to feel the energies of the earth. When we become in touch with the energies of the earth and able to feel the different vibrations in our physical body, everything changes. We begin to feel, to live, and to perceive space differently. Then the great need to create harmonic spaces to live and work in appears and the desire to live in healthy and high-energy spaces arises. This makes all the difference in our lives.
CA Feng Shui Practitioner Cuidad de Mexico
Early Bird Discount ~ save $1000!
Prices good through the end of February
For me, the Solar Geometry Certification Course (Secrets of Sacred Geometry certification) is a very positive and rewarding experience. It is a very useful tool because I am dedicated to the decoration and restoration of spaces, I don’t only want to make space better, I also want to heal and restore it to life and I think this is the best tool for this purpose.
SM Environmental Designer Santiago de Chile
“I had been searching for 20 years for someone who could tell me what the megalith builders were really doing. As soon as Dominique started talking, I knew I had found my teacher. He does more than teach – he transmits secret knowledge.”
Check out our latest Chakra Path, built during one of the Certification courses in Chile, November 2018. It is an energetic structure built to raise your vibration, balance your chakra and energy system. Learning how to design and build Chakra Paths with solar geometry is unique to this course. You can also see how much fun we have creating harmonic structures using solar geometry!
Becoming a Master Builder:
Secrets of Sacred Geometry Certification
is a very unique opportunity to learn how to perceive the subtle energies that make up a home, space or environment. Each class is part lecture and mandala drawing to understand how sacred sites were built. Then this knowledge is applied to modern examples of how to design a home or any other structure using sacred geometry to achieve harmonious energies. Next there is the experiential part of the classes. After you learn the concept in class, you draw it on the ground using string and sticks and feel in your body the effects of what you have learned.
This part is twofold, first you increase your awareness and sensitivity to how measurements, shapes, and dimensions effect the physical body. As you learn how geometry feels in your body you will be able to translate this body of wisdom into your designs. You will become proficient at using sacred geometry with it’s connection to the elements and musical notes to creating healing and uplifting spaces.
Sacred Geometry practiced by Master Builders all around the world was first a feeling sense. Then numbers, shapes, measurements were calculated to repeat the quality of this feeling sense.
This training will give you the tools to feel the subtle energies employed by the Master Builders and the sacred geometry technical skills required to design your own harmonic structures such as homes, offices, hospitals, as well as labyrinths, chakra paths, stones circles and more.
This course is very complete and gave me a big orientation to begin learning the concepts of earth energy. It is a knowledge that is not part of our professional background, but as a designer is an interesting tool to apply to improve the quality of life for our clients. Dominique has given his knowledge with a lot of patience, so we can understand step by step the whole process of geometric design of structures and their application in everyday life, in accordance with nature.
VK Architect in Santiago de Chile
Who will benefit from this training?
The Secrets of Sacred Geometry Certification Course is geared towards architects, designers, straw bale home builders, green builders, and landscape designers. Feng Shui consultants, gardeners, artists, beekeepers, sacred geometry enthusiasts, sacred site lovers, students of life and those of you who are curious about creating places of high vibration are all invited to join this once in a lifetime certification.
Join us if:
- You desire to take your design and building skills to the next level with sacred geometry.
- You want to learn how sacred geometry can improve your gardens, plant life, and beekeeping.
- You want your Feng Shui business to evolve.
- You design labyrinths, stone circles, chakra paths or want to learn how.
- You are curious about sacred sites, history, and life.
- You want to increase your sensitivity to feeling energies.
- You want to use sacred geometry wisdom in your business.
Our students are now using their sacred geometry knowlege to:
- Design hospitals.
- Build homes.
- Design holistic retreat centers.
- Build labyrinths and chakra paths.
- Design geodesic domes.
- Use sacred geometry to enhance beehive and honey production.
- Art projects and painting.
- Landscape design.
- Decode sacred sites.
There is no pre-requisite for this class.
We will take you from the beginning steps all the way to the end!
Fall 2020 is the start of our next Secrets of Sacred Geometry Certification Course!
It will be held in Asheville, NC and the dates for all the modules are: August 29 – September 5 2020, May 8 – 15, 2021, September 18 – 25, 2021 and May 7 – 14, 2022, September 17 – 24, 2022.
Early Bird Discount ~ save $1000!
Opening to and exploring the energies of the earth
- Earth energies
- Opening the sensitivity of the body
- Influences of water lines and faults on health
- Introduction to earth acupuncture
- Grid lines, nets, and other energies of the earth
Stones, plants and their influences on the environment
- Aura of stones
- Positioning stones on neutral places
- Compensation stones
- Harmonizing with stones and water
- Menhirs, dolmens, and stone circles
- How to use the energetic pathway of stone structures
- Introduction to sensing auras of plants and trees
- Harmonizing trees
Harmonizing a home
- Mandala of the sun, moon, and the cosmos
- How it relates to harmonization of spaces
- The five elements in the mandala
- The triple enclosure and refinement of energy
Stone structures, megaliths and land art
- Definition of a harmonic structure
- Application of the elements and their measurements
- How to design a menhir
- How to design a stone circle (Cromlech)
- How to verify if a harmonic form is working
- Activation of menhirs, dolmen, and cromlechs
Harmonization of indoor spaces
- The basic harmonic form and it’s orientation
- Harmonizing apartments and other interior spaces
- Meditation spaces and the first 4 chakras
- Acupuncture points for room harmonization
- Explore acupuncture with water lines, faults and elements
- Earth acupuncture
- Harmonizing with triskels
- Cleaning the energy of the home
Different world views and techniques of orienting energies
- European Master Builder Tradition
- Feng Shui Tradition
Creating French and German Gardens
- Plants and elements
- Elements of energetic agriculture
- Rhythms and forms for gardening
- A look at the Garden of Simples from the monks of the 13th century
Design energetically healthy spaces for animals
- Farming using good measurements
- Designing places for animal husbandry
- Beehive designs
- Secrets of the Vitruvian Man
- Geometrical explanation of Leonardo da Vinci’s creation
- Recovery of energetic identity
Design and effects of main world energetic objects
- Main symbols of the world – Bagua, cross, triskels etc
- Symbolism and energetic operation of objects
- How to design your own symbols
Geometry of magic squares and their energetic origin
- Magic squares and their use in Sacred structures
- How to employ them with energetic structures such as churches
- How to approach them and the energetic pathway
Energetic Geometry and Music
- Correspondence of notes, emotions, and elements
- Principles used to figure out dimensions for furniture, rooms, and houses
Chakras of the earth and the human
- Energetic geometry of the chakras
Creating Chakra Paths for regeneration and alignment
- How the Chakra Path aligns and reactivates the chakras
- Geometrical approach to the Chakra Path
- Chakra Path using the Fibonacci Spiral
How to build an ecological autonomous house 1A
- Selection of construction site
- Orientation of the structure
- Earth acupuncture
- Dimensions of the foundation
How to build an ecological autonomous house 1B
- Dimensions and orientation of interior spaces
- Guidelines and sizing of windows and other openings
How to build an ecological autonomous house 1C
- Calculations for walls and openings
- Room functions and their measurements
- Classical proportions and their limits with modern construction
- Shade and sun considerations
- Roof inclination
How to build healing labyrinths
- Importance of a good center point
- 3,7,11,15 circuit labyrinth designs
- Difference between using stones of plants and their uses
- How to work with the labyrinth
Creating Meditation Spaces in relation to the energy of the place
- The importance of the ancestors and why
- How to build an altar of the ancestors
- Connection to sacred places of our ancestors: mountains, caves, and master trees
Geometry and Constellations
- Ancient examples
- Application of the geometry of constellations
- How to build a constellation on the earth
What is involved
The total certification is 5 levels, each level builds on the next. We meet every 6 months for one week at a time, completing the certification within 2 years. We will have a Facebook group for our class to post questions and answers, share our projects, and recieve feedback. During the Secrets of Sacred Geometry Certification course, Dominique will be available to mentor you with harmonizations of homes, designing your own energetically powerful structures, and homes.
Becoming a Master Builder is an investment in you and your abilities to create healing structures in your life and your world. This 2 year apprenticeship is for those people who are serious in their commitment to excellence and knowledge of how to work with energy, the solar measurements, sacred geometry, solar geometry, intention, and more – all with integrity.
Early Bird Sign-up Special ~ Save $1000!
$1500 for each module in the training – total investment $7500. Discount good thru the end of June.
Non-discounted pricing is $1700 per module. Payment is due 60 days before the module starts. A $750 non-refundable deposit ensures your place in the certification. The total non-discounted cost of the training for all five modules is $8500, excludes personal accommodations, food, and transportation to and from the certification.
The venue is in Asheville, NC August 29 – September 5, 2020.
Payment plans are available, just ask.
is a European Master Builder from France and is an expert on the ancient art of stones and building sacred structures. He is an authority on earth energies and their impact on human beings and has mastered harmonizing spaces for the benefit of all life. He is a fascinating teacher, full of secret knowledge and helps his students decode the energies of sacred sites. Dominique is currently teaching Secrets of Sacred Geometry Certification courses around the world and is available to teach workshops about how to build powerfully healing labyrinths, Chakra Paths, stone circles, garden and meditation space design. His teaching style is very hands-on and experiential. Students learn how to feel and sense with their bodies and apply this wisdom to creating sacred and healing structures of their own.
Dominique is a Professor of Literature and philosophy. He studied with Henry Quiquandon, the Father of French Geobiology and Raymond Montercy, Electric Engineer that renewed the art of the Master Builders and translated into mathematics the geometry of the master builders.
Dominique’s newest book is called Secrets of Sacred Geometry: Solar Geometry for Health and Life. This book shares in detail how to work with the solsticial quadrilateral and the elements for building and enhancing the energy of your environment. He is also a co-author of Earth Alchemy – Aligning Your Home with Nature’s Energies which is a comprehensive practical guide to creating a harmonious relationship with trees, plants and other elements of the natural world.
Dominique is a wonderful teacher who brings a rich historical perspective to each and every class. Providing context and understanding of the why and how ancient builders created the spaces in which they lived, studied and worshipped. Dominique also takes this ancient technology and makes it practical and available for all who attend his classes and workshops via story, example, experimentation, and ingeniously simple exercises enabling one to travel home and use the knowledge immediately in their own living and work spaces. I highly recommend attending any available classes and open yourself, though Dominique’s tutelage, to the possibility of having a sacred place, and a sacred space in which to live and grow.
The Secrets of Sacred Geometry; Solar Geometry for Health and Life is a super introduction to the Certification. It is an essential book for those interested in our work.
- Learn how to draw the solar mandala.
- Experiment with practical techniques to improve the ambiance of your space.
- Explore how our ancestors built sacred places.