This is a very special tour of initiation into the energies of sacred sites.
June 10-18, 2019
On this tour of initiation, we will reveal to you how sacred sites operate on an energetic and healing level. It will open you into a new perception of reality. Afterward, you will see reality with new eyes and new skills. But the true goal and spirit of the tour is knowledge, spirituality, and fun.
The Gauls, the Celts of France loved these three ideals.
They loved knowledge, spirituality and of course enjoyed good food, wine, and more. Enjoy the fantastic cuisine of the French on this tour.
The healing energies of sacred sites were known by the druids, shamans, and priests and can be accessed and used today.
On this tour, you will discover secret places of healing, like stone seats carved by the megalithic people, fertility stones, sacred holy wells, and special crosses. Learn about Chakra Paths in cathedrals and churches and how they can balance and align your chakras. Explore the healing energies of menhirs and why Druids considered old oak groves to be their sacred sanctuaries.
These healing energies were known by the Druids, the shamans, and the priests and can be accessed and used today.
On this tour, you will discover secret places of healing, like stone seats carved by the megalithic people, fertility stones, and special crosses. Experience walking a chakra path in a cathedral and learn how they can balance and align your chakras. Explore the healing energies of menhirs and ancient oak trees. Learn why Druids considered old oak groves to be their sacred sanctuaries. Discover magical crystalline and golden vortexes, and dip your fingers into holy wells.
Dominique Susani and Karen Crowley Susani welcome you to the Cotes d’Armor region of Brittany, France, a place we call home. We are going to take you on a trip of a lifetime! Dominique has explored this region for over 40 years and we are going to share with you the best places we have found in our magical Brittany to energetically raise your vibration, open your central channel, balance and align your chakras, and connect you with the earth and the cosmos.
For us, sacred sites are more than something interesting to see, they are living structures and have energies that are connected to our chakra system and energetic body. We will teach you how to access this secret magic!
“Visiting sacred sites with Karen and Dominique is truly a transformative – and fun- experience. They share their passion, curiosity and wealth of knowledge and information about sacred sites with you, but even more importantly, they teach and show you how to connect with each site more deeply and actually have your own personal experience of its energies. They demonstrate how to experience each site by learning to feel the energies in your body, going deeper than just a mental and informational experience.
My experience is that it’s very easy to be told about information about sacred sites and then simply take that on as what you’re experiencing. Dominique and Karen offer an experience of sacred sites that invite you to drop into your body and connect with YOUR own sensations and feelings to have your experience of the sacred site. I actually come away with so much more than just information about a site. I now have an ongoing relationship out of this intimate and personal experience that stays with me in a very real and tangible way. So much more than just adding more facts in my head that I tend to forget over time and a check mark on the “been there, done that” list, experiencing sacred sites with Karen and Dominique is an engaging experience that transforms me!”
Sarah Hoskin Clymer – Spiral Path Pilgrimages
Brittany is a land full of mysterious standing stones and dolmens, ancient thousand-year-old oak trees sacred to the Druids, holy wells, and hidden places where the legends of the Round Table began. Then there is the breath-taking beauty of the coasts; from sandy beaches and turquoise colored seas to fascinating rocky coves and cliffs.
Many cultures left traces of their time in Brittany; the Neolithic people, the Celts, the Romans, and the Christians, and we will experience it all. During our Magical Tour of Initiation through the mysterious Brittany, we will travel to many beloved tourist places such as Carnac and Brocéliande, and others shrouded in the mists of time such as the Seven Saints Chapel of Vieux-Marché and the Temple of Lanleff.
We will also explore secret places that only locals know about. Discover hidden places of fertility and experience energetic healing places throughout the ages. With each, we will guide you in experiencing the special energies of the place. From chakra paths in churches to magical crystalline and golden vortexes, your energetic body will receive powerful upgrades during our time together.
Of course, a tour to France would not be complete without enjoying the gastronomy. French cuisine is second to none; enjoy fabulous meals at some top Michelin-rated restaurants and typical French breakfasts. Part of the joy of travel is partaking in the delights of the food and drink of the region. Start looking forward to savoring the famous French wines, ciders from Brittany, fresh seafood, delicious crepes with crème caramel au beurre salé – a specialty, and other fabulous food during our time together.
Dominique Susani is a very grounded and centered teacher with fascinating knowledge. He guides people into the magic world of the earth energies and the secrets of the ancient master builders. Going with him to an ancient sacred site is a wonderful experience of feeling energetically powerful points.
Norma; Feng Shui Consultant
- Monday: Arrival at the wonderful Gites of Coat Aillis in Plestin-les-Grèves in the Côtes d’Armor of Brittany. Coat Aillis is close to the seaside village with a beautiful beach and other places to hike to daily. Pickup at Brest airport or train station is included. Then take part in a delicious welcome dinner as only the French can prepare.
- Tuesday: Begin the tour after a typical French petit dejeuner and drive to the Seven Saints Chapel. It is a very special place that is a synthesis of the story of Brittany. A place that combines the energies of the megalithic people, the Celts, and the Christians. It is a healing place where time seems to stand still. We will explore the chapel built with a dolmen, special crosses called calvaires, and a holy well, making sure to experience the healing energetic qualities of all the sites. After a typical Breton lunch, we will visit a medieval castle in Tonquédec built at the end of the 12th century. Followed by a visit to Lannion – time permitting. Catered dinner at the Gites.
- Wednesday: After breakfast, we will visit the magic forest of Brocéliande, a place shrouded in myth with Merlin, Vivianne, and Lancelot, the knights of the round table and the holy grail. Explore the little village of Paimpont with a special cross at the very heart of Brocéliande, the Druidic magic Fontaine of Barenton, Merlin’s tomb, an ancient 1000-year old oak tree called the Chêne Guillotin, a Breton lunch at a restaurant, and the famous church of the Grail; Sainte Onenne in Trehorenteuc. Catered dinner at the Gites.
- Thursday: After breakfast, we travel to the town of Perros Guirec and it’s stunning pink granite coast. Next is a visit to Ploumanac’h, winner of the preferred village of France. We will visit the heart chakra opening St. Guirec altar on the beach and chapel, and take part in a little promenade des douaniers between huge stones with some carved with megalithic seats with special energy. Lunch at a restaurant and an afternoon visit to the St. Uzec Menhir and Saint Samson chapel and holy well, and menhir, calvaire de l’abbe Bouget, and the Bonne Femme menhir. Catered dinner at the Gites.
- Friday: Carnac day is a big day! After an early breakfast, we will drive a couple hours to see the amazing alignments of Carnac; over 3000 stones standing in rows upon rows. We will continue our journey visiting the Menhirs d’Erdeven, the menhir and stone quadrilateral of Manio. The rest of the afternoon will be spent eating a delicious lunch at a local restaurant and exploring the megaliths of Locmaríaquer, including the grand menhir, the dolmen called Table des Marchands with its beautiful carvings and a tumulus. Catered dinner at the Gites.
- Saturday: A morning visit to the Temple of Lanleff, a mysterious church dedicated to Sainte Marie. We will explore the chakra opening doorways and feel the strong red vortex in the center. Next, we will eat lunch at the charming town of Tréguier with its timbered buildings, cute side streets, and shops. The cathedral and cloister have some wonderful golden and heart energy to explore and experience. Catered dinner at the Gites.
- Sunday: After breakfast, we will visit the Gallo Roman temple of Kozh Iliz in Plestin-les-Grèves and explore Saint Carré – church and holy well with it’s typical Brittany architecture, lunch at a restaurant, followed by a short visit to the Crypt of St Melar and the chapel of Notre Dame des Joies, ending with a stop to experience the energy at fabulous white quartz menhir of Kerprigent.
- Monday: After breakfast, we will visit Le Yaudet church, and dolmen, and enjoy a little walk with the beautiful views of the harbor and sea. Lunch at a local restaurant and then the rest of the afternoon will be spent in St Pol de Léon with its gorgeous cathedral and heart chakra opening energy. There will be time for some last minute shopping. Farewell catered dinner at the gites.
- Tuesday: Breakfast and time for goodbyes and drop off at Brest airport or train station.
I had been searching for 20 years for someone who could tell me what the megalith builders were really doing. As soon as Dominique started talking, I knew I had found my teacher. He does more than teach – he transmits secret knowledge.
Elyn Aviva Author of Powerful Places books
The tranquil and charming Coat Aillis Gites, a complex of remodeled traditional Breton stone houses owned an English-Dutch couple is your home for the 8 nights of our tour. English is spoken here! There are kitchens and living rooms in each Gite and a separate common building for our meals; our petit dejeuner (breakfast) and our catered dinner at night. Bring your swimsuit if you want to relax by the pool. The ocean is a 15 min walk for those who love to get some exercise and enjoy the fresh sea air. WIFI is on-site, so you can keep in touch with your loved ones. Each person will have their own room, Some of the bedrooms have their own shower and most rooms share a common toilet. There are two washing machines with a clothesline to dry your clothes. We are far from the hustle and bustle of big cities and the charming Coat Aillis is the perfect place to unwind and relax from the craziness of life.
Registration and Cancellation terms:
This all-inclusive Magical Tour to Brittany is $2400.
Deposit of $200 secures your spot on the tour.
If the participant cancels between April 30th and May 31st, a total of $800 will be charged.
All cancellations made after June 1, 2019, are non-refundable.
Meet your guides:
Dominique Susani is a European Master Builder and a true renaissance man. His sacred geometry wisdom is deep and includes hidden knowledge of building energetic structures that are healing for all life. He teaches courses worldwide. He was a professor of literature and philosophy and studied with Henry Quiquandon – the father of French geobiology and Raymond Montercy, an electric engineer who renewed the art of the master builders by using translated mathematics. Dominique is an authority on earth energies, geomancy, and geobiology and their impact on human beings. He a master of the Art of Stones and harmonizing spaces for the benefit of all life. Dominique is a fascinating teacher, full of secret knowledge and helps his students decode the energies of sacred sites.
Karen Crowley-Susani is a teacher, designer, and builder of sacred sites using solar and sacred geometry techniques. Her experience is vast and dynamic. Her love for sacred sites began with a passion for art history. She received her degree from UC Santa Barbara and this began her exploration of religious and sacred sites. Architecture, anthropology, and the relationship between art and culture defined much of her early years. Her professional career took off with flying as a pilot for the Air Force Reserves. She was a pilot for Pan Am, based in Berlin Germany. Being a worldwide pilot and flying internationally opened her up to the mysteries of the world. During her explorations, her passions soon took a more spiritual turn. She has studied Interior Alignment, feng shui, space clearing, astrology, Druid Geomancy, sacred geometry and the Art of the Master Builders. Mastering and sharing the secrets of the Master Builders is Karen’s life work. She leads workshops, tours, and builds custom structures, writes articles for Star Nations Magazine, and blogs about her sacred geometry adventures.
The Secrets of Sacred Geometry; Solar Geometry for Health and Life is a super introduction to our work. It is an essential book for those interested in learning more.
- Learn how to draw the solar mandala.
- Experiment with practical techniques to improve the ambiance of your space.
- Explore how our ancestors built sacred places.